Seek Outside 2023 new packs (Golden and Wilson)

footingit

FNG
I couldn’t find an existing thread for this. There’s a sneak peek of two new packs from SO coming this year. Both panel loaders, one for the breakaway system, one for the Flight system.

From what I can see and what was said in the video, these are the details. Subject to changes

Golden:
  • Breakaway
  • Panel loader
  • Volume: ~3,000 ci
  • Fabric: Ultra400
  • Weight: 2-3 lb (pack bag only I think?)
  • Asymmetric side pockets, one large drawstring and one water bottle sized
  • Built in front face mesh pocket with two slash zip pockets
  • Looks similar to the Peregrine, but with asymmetric pockets, a bit less volume, and panel loading
  • Looks like main bag zipper has two pulls, runs all the way down to the bottom of the pack on both sides, and compression loops don’t look like they’ll interfere with the zipper
Wilson:
  • “Probably” on Flight frame
  • Panel loader
  • Volume: Unsure but looks similar to Golden
  • Fabric: Ultra400
  • Weight: ~3 lb (total weight I think? Similar to existing Flight 2)
  • Two side water bottle size pockets
  • Built in front face mesh pocket with two slash zip pockets
  • Sounds like it’ll be available in both frame sizes?
Release spring or summer, cost similar to existing similar packs

I’m curious if there’s any internal organization planned as this looks like it could be a great whitetail treestand pack. @Kevin_t or @RockChucker30 can you share any more details?

Pmringer

WKR
Anxious for updates on release. I will likely swap my Peregrine bag for the panel load in that size. I don't use the full capacity of the Peregrine and don't care for a rolltop in that size of a bag. I'll just have to move my Ultra 400/Spectre Peregrine bag but that should be easy enough.

OP
footingit

footingit

FNG
Anxious for updates on release. I will likely swap my Peregrine bag for the panel load in that size. I don't use the full capacity of the Peregrine and don't care for a rolltop in that size of a bag. I'll just have to move my Ultra 400/Spectre Peregrine bag but that should be easy enough.
Agreed, I’m hoping they have updates soon. I’ve asked / lurked over on Facebook as well and they’ve been tight lipped.

Dirtydan

Lil-Rokslider
Wait, @Rockchuck isn't with Seek any longer? When did that happen? I got to work with Nathan a little and I can tell you that guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to packs and shelters. I hope he's doing well.

KHNC

WKR
Wait, @Rockchuck isn't with Seek any longer? When did that happen? I got to work with Nathan a little and I can tell you that guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to packs and shelters. I hope he's doing well.
He mustve gotten sick of kevins politics. I used to be a fan of that company. I wont sell my packs, but i wont promote them any more either.