New Kifaru Packs

Aron posted a picture of the Tarryall on FB this weekend, but it had a grab-it over it while they were shed hunting. Was wondering when it would be announced. Didn't know if he meant to put it out there yet so didn't want to draw attention to it.

huntaz31

Lil-Rokslider
image.jpgimage.jpg
Aron posted a picture of the Tarryall on FB this weekend, but it had a grab-it over it while they were shed hunting. Was wondering when it would be announced. Didn't know if he meant to put it out there yet so didn't want to draw attention to it.

the new spike camp (fourteener?) addresses all the little issues i had with the original. extra stay length, full zip access, bigger top opening, and lid pocket accessible from outside. looks like the perfect day pack to me. now if we could just get them to add ASAT to the lineup.

I'm interested to see the new suspension. The new duplex is very comfortable and so easy to adjust.

The "fourteener" looks great. Personally I'm not thrilled w/ the center zip. But w/ a large top access I can just treat it as a top loader only.

I like the looks of both of these packs! I could easily see a 14'er in my hands to replace a decade old TAD Gear bag that's been used for everything under the sun. Looks like it could easily hold a bow or rifle with the addition of a grab-it. The Tarryall seems rad also...like a 'hunterized' Xing. :cool:

I think it might be time to try out their integral suspension packs again. I had an ancient Marauder and X-Ray but they always seems too short on me.

arthurvino

Lil-Rokslider
Any news on urban xing? Is terryall the one to replace it? Is it 3200cc with front pocket or without?

Last edited:
Seems the answer to my question is no. Man I wish that terryall was a pack you could put on the frame.

Last edited:
i would imagine they are trying to offer packs, price wise with the other mfg's offerings,, with these packs, i personally think its a good idea.
they clearly know how to make great packs.

Internal frame packs are cheaper than frame plus bag. However, if you already have a duplex frame, this is not the case.

Anyone know the stay length on the carry-all?

23" seems overkill for the "fourteener". I'm debating picking up an older spike camp now.

Does anybody know if Kifaru is planning to use Fusion webbing on fusion packs? I like the pattern but the coyote webbing isn't working for me.

I'm sure the guys at Kifaru know for sure....but just from seeing stuff like this in the past, it seems to take a while for webbing to catch up. For a long time Multicam packs from all manufactures used coyote webbing, same with ACU/UCP patterned items using foliage webbing. I'm sure Fusion webbing is in the works, just a question on how long will it be.