NEW Kifaru Frame & Suspension Review

I have an estimated ship date of the middle of August. I am hoping they beat that by a week to accommodate a scouting trip.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
You've obviously never hunted Colorado. Someone would just think it was a bear wearing an orange hat, and still shoot at it.

I'm just wondering if we have a choice as to what straightness and spine consistency on the .200 spine arrows?:)

Dang, I never want hunt down there if you can't have anything but a grey or green backpack to keep from being shot ;)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Dang, I never want hunt down there if you can't have anything but a grey or green backpack to keep from being shot ;)

I really like the coyote brown pack colors, but dang if they don't look like an elk hide. Mostly thinking of rifle or ML hunters, but did you read that story about that guy last year in CO that got an arrow grazed across his scalp? Some scary people out there.

Pleanty of horror stories about guys wearing black and coyote colors being shot with bullets AND ARROWS! How the hell do ya shoot a person with a bow accidentaly? These people must be brain damaged.

So, is the new frame and suspension being referred to like the hyphenated marriage names? Duplex-Hunting and Duplex-Ultralight and Duplex-Tactical?

New Duplex?

Duplex 15?

Super Duplex?

Hyper Duplex?

Or with DUPL3X, is it like Prince? "The frame and suspension formerly known as Duplex"?

Any consensus yet?

Just wondering for future differentiation.

dotman

WKR
So, is the new frame and suspension being referred to like the hyphenated marriage names? Duplex-Hunting and Duplex-Ultralight and Duplex-Tactical?

New Duplex?

Duplex 15?

Super Duplex?

Hyper Duplex?

Or with DUPL3X, is it like Prince? "The frame and suspension formerly known as Duplex"?

Any consensus yet?

Just wondering for future differentiation.

Probably end up like the Gen 2 from the Gen 1 duplex, this is the Gen 3. A year from now it will just be the duplex and what stays do you have. Just my guess.