NEW Kifaru Duplex Timberline Series

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those prices tie to Aron's post on page 4.. I added a DT1 in Coyote to cart, $671 as per Aron's post.
You need to look at the drop downs to add the duplex frame. Its just not clear in the title.

Last edited:
I think the prices are wrong also.

But when you check out and start selecting options, the prices are different (at least on the DT3). My DT3 multicam was $665 (with Duplex frame).

I think I just stumbled on to the DT3 before the web is completley updated??

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Perhaps, but the standard colors worked! :) I even saw, for a brief moment, that the website was up...

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm going to take a guess and say that this wasn't supposed to be found on Kifaru yet, but I looked through the prices and couldn't find that any mistakes had been made.

I'm meeting High Country at Kifaru today and will check with Kifaru on everything then, but again, the #'s are correct from what I can see.

I am getting ready to order this soon but I thought I would ask the pros on here... I am 5' 9.5". I plan to haul elk quarters out with this pack, probably two at a time. My question is, do I get the 24" or the 26" frame? I want to make sure I get enough load lift but I also don't want the frame to be too big. I have measured my torso before but for the life of me can't recall what length it is at the moment.

JG358

WKR
I'm going to take a guess and say that this wasn't supposed to be found on Kifaru yet, but I looked through the prices and couldn't find that any mistakes had been made.

I'm thinking your right... I just went back to order a second bag(DT3), they're no longer there.

I am getting ready to order this soon but I thought I would ask the pros on here... I am 5' 9.5". I plan to haul elk quarters out with this pack, probably two at a time. My question is, do I get the 24" or the 26" frame? I want to make sure I get enough load lift but I also don't want the frame to be too big. I have measured my torso before but for the life of me can't recall what length it is at the moment.

I am 5' 11" with about about an 18.5" to 19" torso and the 24" frame works great for me. Load lifter straps are pretty close to a 45* angle.

Aron,

Did I read right in an earlier post that if a person were to order a bag only it will be specifically made to either fit a 24" or 26" frame?