NEW Kifaru Duplex Timberline Series

Lawnboi

WKR
I could be wrong, but that looks like the hunting version made out of 500d cordura and non-molle. If you look at the website under the tactical haulers you can see the cargo panel loaded with molle which is different than the one pictured. Also judging from the photo, 1000d cordura is darker then 500d and the fabric on the panels seems to match the bag which would suggest they are both 500d in these pictures.

It may be heavier than the grab-it, but based on the photos Aron just posted I am sold on the concept and it looks like it trumps the grab-it.

I looked all over thier site, and i cant find a 'hunter version'

stephen b

WKR
I looked all over thier site, and i cant find a 'hunter version'

It is hard to find and should not be. I only saw it because this morning I was going to place a order and when I was in the cart section of a order page and pressed "continue shopping"- up popped on the L side of the page a list of sections to look under for purchasing. I clicked on it (hunting accessories ) to look for adding a grab it. And under the hunting accessories in the shopping cart it showed the hunting cargo panel.

It should not be that hard to find, but the site is sometimes not easy to find detailed info. For instance it is confusing as to whether buying a separate LH bag includes the LH lid or not. Apparently it does not- but that is a whole other fiasco that you do not want to hear about.

Here is a link from the shopping cart section for the hunting CP.

http://kifaru.net/xcart/product.php?productid=16564&cat=255&page=1

Lawnboi

WKR
ahh, i see, i wonder what the weight of the hunting cargo pannel is then

I may just add a cargo pannel to my t1 then, if its not too heavy.

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The DT packs and Hunting Cargo Panel will all be up on the Kifaru site shortly. The hunting Cargo Panel will weight around 1 lb depending on how you set it up (# of straps).

IMG_3527.jpg

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In that photo I have a long pocket, 2 lock n load #7's and a couple smaller lock n loads as well.

This set up works great for day hunting, but the perfect option for me would be the DT3 and Cargo panel.

JG358

WKR
You should take a trip to the springs so I can check out your DT3.... Might have to order another bag to go with the DT1:)

Does anyone know of any pictures of the hunting belt with a close-up of the belt with non-Kifaru accessories like GPS pouches, rangefinder pouches or pistol holsters?

tangsrud

FNG
I don't think this design could get any better!!!
I love having a bag like the Timberline then still have the ability of the Hunting Cargo Panel to give versatility in the backcountry.
I will absolutely have no concerns about getting everything out with this pack... looking forward to getting my hands on one!!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I'll be ordering the DT1 and DT3 bags, though I have a feeling that my wife might want a DT1 bag and Longhunter frame as well at some point. :D