New Howa Superlite rifle

jamesmc8

Lil-Rokslider
I agree that's on the low end of what they go for. $900+ is the standard.

I’ll have to look at my receipt but I think I just got mine for ~950 out the door.

jamesmc8

Lil-Rokslider
I am getting good accuracy with mine and excellent velocity. MOA groups with 130 TGK @ 2800fps. Loving this little rifle can't wait for my suppressor.

FairWeatherFisher

Lil-Rokslider
I won one of these in a raffle back in August. The 6.5CM w/ cryptek stock. It was cool rifle, and it shot pretty well, but mostly useless to me as I’m a lefty. I sold it to my friend for $650. It’s his first hunting rifle, hopefully it’ll serve him well for many years to come.

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Seeing these at $850 is that a price that should be the norm or will they jump again? I think I want to pick one up to play with.
I paid $200 more for mine when they first came out, $850 is a great deal.

RussDXT

WKR
So I ordered the rifle. I also have a set of tally lows coming in for it. Anyone have any experience with these? Halfway tempted to go with another set of Seekins just because they are a known quantity.

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
I have about a dozen rifles with Talley Lightweights and have never had an issue with them, but I don't use heavy scopes either.

jamesmc8

Lil-Rokslider
In case anyone is looking to pick one up or knows someone who is I have one in the classifieds here.