New Frame and Bags from Kifaru International

ctdad

FNG
Just got to kifaru as I'm passing through Denver. No one around to show me packs and all the bikini frames shipped out yesterday for shot show. Major disappointment since I called twice to arrange this visit.

Angie is awesome--she has a ton of paperwork, but I had to make a couple changes to my order and she is always so helpful! Kifaru is lucky to have her! :D

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just got to kifaru as I'm passing through Denver. No one around to show me packs and all the bikini frames shipped out yesterday for shot show. Major disappointment since I called twice to arrange this visit.

Sorry about that ctdad! I wasn't planning on being sick and I didn't want to contaminate everyone if I brought the frame in.

All the other frames were shipped to the SHOT show, so I hope you can understand these circumstances were unforseen.

Hope we can make it happen next time....

ctdad

FNG
Totally understand you are sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I don't understand why we didn't discuss that all of the bikini frames were going to be shipped to a show. That is the only product I was interested in. I had mentioned this both times we talked and in my email to you.

Frustrating because I changed my entire trip to make this work. Took off an extra half day of work to get here this afternoon. I live eight hours away so there isn't likely going to be another opportunity for me to come to the show room.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not all of them were shipped, just what we had at the shop. I still have mine at the house.

Like I mentioned in the other post, if I felt better I would have met you/ brought it along.

Again, sorry I couldn't make it.

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
No one? Really? ctdad, I wouldn't be happy either. Understanding circumstance. Hope you a quick recovery Aron.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Couple more

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358013632563.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358013632563.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 227
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358013644021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358013644021.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 217

Lawnboi

WKR
Im going to close my eyes now before I see all these color options! I bet multicam looks just as good!

Ill take the 5oz of weight savings of the coyote/black. Might as well its just a color. I bet the coyote looks just as cool once I get some stains on it.