New Frame and Bags from Kifaru International

JLF

FNG
Thanks Mike! That was a big help. I think I'll run my system like that too. I'm still debating about the gun bearer...

Cant call now, but had a question for aaron. Why is the bikini so much more comfortable? I am not questioning your opinion at all, I am just on the fence of whether to upgrade from the DT to the BT. I had come to the decision that if it was only for 1.5 pounds, it would have to wait..... But if it is more comfortable I would probably change my mind. It seems like it is basically the same profile and design as far as ride, but I must be missing something.

Joe

That is the only thing that sucks with Kifaru is the wait time. However, we all get super quality products because of the small professional shop. I always say the wait for your new Kifaru product is worse than a kid at christmas!!

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe I missed it, but does the high camp have a hydration port? I know that it doesn't have a bladder sleeve, but a loop for holding bladder at top of bag, but is there a port out of bag for your hydration hose.
I'm torn between the DT1 bag and the high camp. I do think I would choose the bikini over the duplex, as I would be carrying daypack loads more that the kitchen sink.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Cant call now, but had a question for aaron. Why is the bikini so much more comfortable? I am not questioning your opinion at all, I am just on the fence of whether to upgrade from the DT to the BT. I had come to the decision that if it was only for 1.5 pounds, it would have to wait..... But if it is more comfortable I would probably change my mind. It seems like it is basically the same profile and design as far as ride, but I must be missing something.

Joe

I'll do another video explaining the difference between the two frames.....

Give me a few

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Aron! I'll give you a call soon to button down my few questions before my order. I may be in Colorado very soon, as I have a house out of Pine I need to check on. May come by the shop to check out the new frame and bag, and do my order then.

Thanks again, you sir, are top notch!

I just got my confirmation date too April 8. Now have to keep the anxiety to a minimum. Hahahahahs frist time haveing a pack that works for me not working for it. Keep up the good work Patrick and the whole staff at kifaru. Now just have to be lucky I the draw in Nv. If not maybe go back home to Colorado for elk.

Shrek

WKR
Just call back and add it to your order.

It's not like they are picking your order out of a warehouse full of chinese junk and shipping it tonight. This is hand made by skilled american tradesmen and delivery is months away. You may drive Angie to drink with all the changes but get what you want ! :)