New Frame and Bags from Kifaru International

Pulled the trigger on the Highcamp bag and bikini frame in multi-cam. Now the weight begins! Thanks again for the thread Aron, you made it easy for me to choose Kifaru over many other pack companies.

mtbshark

WKR
It's not like they are picking your order out of a warehouse full of chinese junk and shipping it tonight. This is hand made by skilled american tradesmen and delivery is months away. You may drive Angie to drink with all the changes but get what you want ! :)

ha I know this! but I have say 9-10 weeks to add is how I see it, during said time I can rebuild the bank a bit. Cause I cant swing it all at once so kinda worked towards my favor. I really just wanted to get in line with frame n pack, the pockets and grab it and such can be ordered at slightly later time.

Got my confirmation from Angie. Mid April delivery. :) I have to say that it really is nice to be able to get excited about a back pack for cryin out loud lol! I'm ecstatic

slim9300

WKR
Got my confirmation from Angie. Mid April delivery. :) I have to say that it really is nice to be able to get excited about a back pack for cryin out loud lol! I'm ecstatic

I know exactly how you feel when I was waiting for the first production T1 and my first Kifaru. You won't be disappointed David. :)

Nordic

FNG
Do you order in the shop or did you send an email to Kifaru (Angie?) with a list of the products you want?

tm7554

Lil-Rokslider
The leadtime on my dt1 was only 6 wks. Don't have it yet but ordered it right after Christmas. I see the leadtimes now for the highcp packs are much longer. Does anyone know if the long lead times are there for accessories like the Grabit or cargo panel?

2ski

WKR
Sorry to asked this if its already been asked in the previous 35 pages, but is the meat shelf only for this set up or will it work on the regular Duplex frame? Can it be used with the bikini frame and a DT bag?