NEW American Rifle Company Coup De Grace Action $899

I've had a Timney (510 i think?) not not go in cold temps on a m700. This just at the range, not even getting snow/water/dust or anything blown in the action.

SDHNTR

WKR
They make an action that has what you’re asking. It’s just not this one.

Honestly with the advent of flush aics mag/bottom metal combos I don’t know why anyone would go bdl. Prior to that I would Al have agreed, that an aics mag on a hunting rifle sucks.
Yes, but at greater expense. I just can’t get on board with AICS. Too much of a traditionalist I suppose.

woods89

WKR
They make an action that has what you’re asking. It’s just not this one.

Honestly with the advent of flush aics mag/bottom metal combos I don’t know why anyone would go bdl. Prior to that I would Al have agreed, that an aics mag on a hunting rifle sucks.
To go even farther, I've carried a rifle around for a couple years now with a AICS 5 round hanging down to the level of the bottom of the trigger guard. It hasn't been an issue at all. I thought I might want one of the cool flush mount 3 rnds but after using it I'm just going to stick with 5s.

BWB

FNG
Isn't the Zermatt Origin ALREADY priced very similar to this? Already R700 trigger compatible and countless number of prefits...or did I miss something?

ID_Matt

WKR
Isn't the Zermatt Origin ALREADY priced very similar to this? Already R700 trigger compatible and countless number of prefits...or did I miss something?
Is new competition and innovation a bad thing? I love it. Pushes the industry. I hope all manufactures attempt to put out something like this at a similar price.

ARC has integrated recoil lug and pic rail, Zermatt does not. Really not very similar actions.

Reactions: BWB
I'm thinking hard about getting one. Any of you guys that have accounts on sniper's hide should chime in on the fluted bolt and let ARC know fluted bolts are for tards... That is if you share that opinion

None of them are truly flush though, from what I can find. There's UM and Hawkins but those still protrude. Tikka's factory mags are about as protruding as I can handle from an aesthetics perspective. Unfortunately, the aesthetics of my gun usually plays too big a role in my choices haha
Try the mdt polymer mags for the Hnt26 chassis. Only 3 rounds, but very flush..... and inexpensive.

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
I'm thinking hard about getting one. Any of you guys that have accounts on sniper's hide should chime in on the fluted bolt and let ARC know fluted bolts are for tards... That is if you share that opinion
You will get the flutes and like it! :D
Flutes are for "Fantastic"!
They carry away debris and dirt for when you are rolling around the battlefield n stuff. I know for a fact they keep Oreo crumbs out the action! :ROFLMAO:

PS: I'll get on the horn with Ted at "Snipershideout" and have him double flute ya!

You will get the flutes and like it! :D
Flutes are for "Fantastic"!
They carry away debris and dirt for when you are rolling around the battlefield n stuff. I know for a fact they keep Oreo crumbs out the action! :ROFLMAO:

PS: I'll get on the horn with Ted at "Snipershideout" and have him double flute ya!

Ha Oreos in actions... Sounds like a great way to powder coat.

Flutes are so hot right now!

alpine_troop

Lil-Rokslider
ARC will have action wrenches available for purchase at some point during the initial release, though I don’t think that means during the preorder today.

Yes, lots of options available on the CDG, which is really cool to see. Sounds like they listened to a lot of the feedback from the thread on the hide and made it happen.

k80Titus

FNG
I find it ironic, that a company called American Rifle Company, names it’s action “coup de grâce”, which is a French word.
How many of you have a problem with the French term menage a trois?
French rifles are a good value on the used market look for "fusil tombé une fois jamais tiré"