Need Roomate to split costs of fantastic Apartment

Billinsd

WKR
I was in La Jolla today at this really nice apartment building in construction. Really, really nice. I'm going to go on a tour before they are finished with the design architect, he promised me. He said he designed the other 3 that are so close you could swing a dead cat and hit.

I looked up the website and one bedroom's are going for $5,500 a month, the ones at the top with the Ocean view. I'm a real tightwad and need someone else to help pay the rent that's more than double my mortgage for a house inland about 12 miles away. I'm working on a few other development projects, but this is the most expensive one, apartments that is.

An engineer that works for me lives down the street and pays a fraction of this, probably only a couple grand a month (super nice guy and liberal, I say he's extremely misguided and immature, and also extremely intelligent and lazy, he got a structural engineering degree at UCSD)He said he could never afford a house in San Diego!! I said not in a neighborhood that apartments go for $5,500 plus a month!! I said head out to east county live in a real crappy and cheaper apartment and save your money to buy a house in an area that I live that houses only average about $800,000. Oh, and marry a gal that makes as much money as you. Save up a few hundred grand and marry a gal so your combined income is at least $300k. A young couple across the street from me bought an old house for $500k. That's what they did. I'm totally obsessed with people that spend so much for apartments. Over near me fancy one bedroom apartments are only $2,700 per month!!!

Attachments

• 20220602_104025.jpg
    20220602_104025.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 20220602_101850.jpg
    20220602_101850.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 20220602_110648.jpg
    20220602_110648.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
I would not be comfortable living in a place like that unless I was single and had the top penthouse with a lot of penthouse girlfriends.

Look else where in SD I pay 1600 a month for a one bedroom one bath. Including 2 parking spots and water. I'm down in Point Loma. I wouldn't touch that apartment with a 10ft pole even if I had the money.

I still think this guy is having a stroke or this is somehow a cry for help.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

evergreenethos

Lil-Rokslider
I love San Diego. I did my undergrad at UCSD and while I was there I spent a lot of time admiring the beauty of La Jolla. I still go back to visit sometimes, but I don’t think I would ever move back there.

Where do i wire the money ill get RIGHT on this,
you just send me the account info as to where to send payment and just keep watching your account don't leave dont use the bathroom dont go to the kitchen to get food dont even go to sleep just sit tight and wait for it or youll miss the transaction