Narrow Mtn Road Etiquette

Curious what state this is in. I’m not aware of any statutes in the states I’ve lived in that define right of way on single lane roads.
Did a quick google, the only thing in law in CO is "In Colorado, the statute regarding right of way on a single lane road is Colorado Revised Statutes Section 42-4-1007 which states that a vehicle should be driven entirely within a single lane and not moved from that lane unless it can be done safely; essentially meaning that on a single lane road, the vehicle already occupying the lane has the right of way unless it is safe to move over."

Doesn't really clear anything up.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Another little tid bit...On roads with rocks, wide enough for two vehicles, slow down so you don't fling rocks at the oncoming vehicle...
I live 12 miles of a heavily recreated road that has lots of rocks. Cant tell you how many times someone has gone flying by me doing 50 mph plus slinging rocks at my windshields, very frustrating. I am not saying don't speed but when you see another vehicle slow down.

Just as a point of courtesy, on really dusty roads Both vehicles should slow down when passing to avoid choking the other one to death. Same goes with driving by a residence on a remote dusty road. Even if the roads are smooth and you can go 50 mph, you shouldn’t.