My knife builds

OP
R
I don't know how I missed these. They look great!

Thanks mate. They turned out really well. I dont actually do my own leather work, but the guy who does them for me does really good work. He took my concept and executed it spot on.

OP
R
Yet another version of my hunter blade. Nitro V steel with a tapered tang and full flat grind. Handle is ivory G10 and copper Corby bolts.

IMG-7643.jpg

IMG-7645.jpg

IMG-7647.jpg

IMG-7648.jpg

OP
R
This is one I made a while ago. It has a few flaws, so I put it aside for a while trying to decide what to do with it. I was thinking about grinding the handle off an redoing the bevels. But I decided the wood I used for the handle is too nice to destroy. So I finished it off over the last week and it will be going to a keen deer hunter to test for me,

I think the blade is S35VN steel with a full flat grind and a tapered tang. This one has more of a drop point than what I usually put on my hunters. The handle is Gidgee with blue G10 liners, brass Loveless bolts & brass lanyard tube. First time I have used a blue liner with Gidgee and quite like how it turned out. The handle has about 10 coats of liquid wax rubbed into it, so a new finish I havent tried before.

IMG-7803.jpg

IMG-7806.jpg

IMG-7807.jpg

IMG-7812.jpg