Mule Deer success thread.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Based on the pictures I am going to guess 175 for score, and 25-26 wide at the best outside width. He could have a better score though, not sure though as there isn't a great point of reference. He has good forks all the way around, and I reserve the right to be wrong on the score if Robby chimes in and says different..........

birdman1

FNG
Mrs Birdman's first deer. Got him on her father in law's land. One excited girl!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 356
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 283

bbrown

WKR
Here is my CO 3rd season buck that I was able to connect with on Saturday. He was pushing 7-8 does around and at one point I had him at less than 6 yards. Ended up shooting him around 120 when he cleared his does. Thanks again Ryan AKA - Liv2HntBigBullz.
attachment.php

And here he all loaded up in my T3 - just 3+ miles and 2 canyons back to the truck.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 803
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 802
This is my first big game animal ever taken. Taken near Blackhawk, and only about 50 yards from the road. This was a great learning experience for myself and my girlfriend, this being the first time ever cleaning a big game animal.

Unfortunately one of the forks was broken off, animals right side, G-2 and G-3. I tell you what Federal Vital-shok bullets do a number on internal organs!

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
After 3 summer scouting trips and 16 days combined archery/rifle, I was finally able to outsmart this awesome MT public land "Grey Ghost"!