Mountainsmith mountain shelter lt

CentennialELK

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know if they have any left or not but I got mine from Amazon (Moose Jaw I think). It is the full $129 with free shipping but I wanted to make sure I had one for this year.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
For what its worth. The LT is definitely worth the 130$ At least to me it was.

BigDog00

WKR
Campmor.com has them for 15% off and if you use RMN10 you can get an additional 10% off. I just picked on up for $98.

I got mine the other day.. I think it will work perfect as a gear cover on two man hunts.. or as a spike tent if you hike away from camp.. One guy with a Shangri La 5 and the other with this thing would be perfect for two guys..

8Crow

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody out there in the 6'4" - 6'5" range using this tent with a stove? I got mine the other day and set it up with my air mattress to see how much room I'd have and there's plenty for me and a bunch of gear, but it doesn't seem like there's a ton of room for a stove while still keeping my feet away from the far end.

Got one last week at the $98 price. Can't wait to try it out for turkey hunts before the Mosquitos get bad. I set it up in the house last week. Was pretty close to hammering nails through the carpet like someone mentioned but opted to use barbell weights instead. ;)

Used this for the first time last weekend doing some turkey hunting here in NE. My daughter and I camped in it and have to say it worked pretty well. Being on the ground with all the bugs and spiders kind of gives me the creeps, but the shelter functioned well. Since my daughter was with me I laid down a cloth pad and then put our pads and bags on that. If you're not careful, you can roll up against the tent fabric while sleeping and get some condensation on you, but overall it had enough space for comfort. Ideal for one guy + gear and doable for two guys with a tight fit.

You guys got some killer deals on a nice little shelter!! Think I paid $100 for mine? One of the best hundred dollars I spent.

Yeah when I called them there was a special 25 code so they took another 25 dollars off and they have free shipping on orders over 50 dollars

yeah guys the code is save25 on the bottom of the webpage they will take it off the sale price. They are also doing free shipping on orders over 50

mt100gr.

WKR
Mine should be here in a day or two...pretty excited to try it out. Has anyone experimented much with rigging it using a ridgeline instead of poles or just tying the two top corners out? Also, anyone try tying the bottom edge to rocks, stumps, roots, etc?? Just curious...