Moose pant ???

bates

WKR
Heading up to Bethel on Friday for a float moose hunt.

I’m packing simms waders

Kuiu Axis pants

Do I need a lighter pair

Attacks or Katanas ?

When I wasn’t wearing waders I was wearing attacks. I guess it depends on how warm you run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

bates

WKR
I really wasn’t planning on wearing any pants under my waders

Just some long John’s

I figure there will be days when I’m in waders all day and then others where we camp and im not

medvedyt

WKR
it is really depends but i do not do float hunt like you guys more a river hunt i use different pants under wader if needed up to wool ones depending on the waether and temperatures. seems you re alreeady set up.
enjoy the hunt,

AKDoc

WKR
I also pack Simms waders and KUIU Axis pants when I head out to Bethel. You are going to be just fine with the side zip-vents on the Axis pants when wearing them in the field...BTW, I don't wear my Axis pants under my waders...they are with me if I actually get a chance to hunt without wearing my waders LOL.

You may likely be in waders all day, so be also thinking about what you are going to be wearing under your waders. For example, I have a base layer (and a 2nd pair back-up), and an additional layer I can add under the waders as needed, e.g., lite-weight fleece pants.

The best to you for a safe and wonderful adventure...I head out there next Saturday, and just shipped gear out there today!

Race_Ak

FNG
Hey man, speaking of bethel we’re working on flying an inflatable to bethel to do some DIY hunting. Would love to pick your brain on how it went