Montana Party Number

My buddy and I are applying as a party in Montana. He is the leader but says he did not get a party number,,,which is hard to believe. He says it might be his Automated Licensing System (ALS) # but it doesn't work.

How do we find the party number so I can apply as a party member?
Do I or he need to call Montana F&W for the party number?

Thanks, John

mt100gr.

WKR
It will be on the receipt that was emailed to him. Tell him to download that pdf and look thru the items he purchased.

mt100gr.

WKR
My buddy and I are applying as a party in Montana. He is the leader but says he did not get a party number,,,which is hard to believe. He says it might be his Automated Licensing System (ALS) # but it doesn't work.

How do we find the party number so I can apply as a party member?
Do I or he need to call Montana F&W for the party number?

Thanks, John
I just looked and it's actually on the application details PDF that should have been emailed to him.

Glad you found it. We are trying to apply tonight and the attachment in the email will not open to get the party number. Guess I should have not waited til the last minute. Hopefully a phone call tomorrow will straighten it out.

Thanks big sky. It took awhile but we figured it out.

I would agree that it could be easier to apply as a group. If I remember correctly from applying in the past the hunt number is visible somewhere while applying. I was not the group leader this year so we just missed it I think.