Mismatch Camo

ODB

WKR
That's only two patterns, well maybe three counting the hat. That's not mismatched at all. I wear 2-3 different camo patterns and a solid or two all at the same time.

the point is it’s not really camo at all…;-)

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
I wear solids and mix up earth tone colors as well as brands. I role my hat bills tight though, which is what makes it work.

Jim1187

Lil-Rokslider
Do I get extra cool points if I sometimes don't worry about matching socks or even gloves(as long as its a right and left suited to conditions), and what if I sometimes combine a mitten on my left with a glove for my right particularly late season waterfowling.

Rob5589

WKR
Do I get extra cool points if I sometimes don't worry about matching socks or even gloves(as long as its a right and left suited to conditions), and what if I sometimes combine a mitten on my left with a glove for my right particularly late season waterfowling.
Cool points for wearing gloves?! No. More like, points subtracted. Be a man, no gloves. What has become of "men" these days. Sheesh...

Yuhboyrob

FNG
I refuse to pay the crazy prices of The high end hunting brands, so I get just about everything on sale. I think I only have one or two outfits that actually match, everything else is mismatch

Usually not something I worry about except that I try not to match much so that I am not one big blob. I was laying out gear for an upcoming hunt though and did find myself purposefully trying to mix things up even more.

It’s just starting to feel like a matching “outfit” of one pattern makes it look like you’re headed to a pajama party.

Lowg08

WKR
I could be wrong but I think Dan Infalt suggest to wear three different patterns or something like that.

Rock-o

WKR
Not only will they spot mismatched attire, they'll know if you're a baller and paid full price vs a cheapskate that got it on sale, or even worse - bought it *used* *cringe*!

Rock-o

WKR
If "camo" "works" then how does anybody/anyanimal know that it matches [or not]?

Reactions: FLS

Dominic06

FNG
I wear a Kuiu peloton 118ls and their Kutana pants in valo. A lot of people talk about running a camo shirt and solid pants. Their was no price difference between solids and camo and I’m just using one pattern not multiple, so I just went all the same camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natetnc

FNG
Only thing I will say is make sure the pockets work together and both pieces fit you good. Specific patterns are just for us humans and mean nothing to the animals.

You can kill a deer or elk wearing a neon flashing light suit but that's not what this thread is about.

I think mismatching your top and bottom camo works best for breaking up your outline. One camo pattern shirt or jacket and different pattern pants. Or one camo and one solid even. For bow hunting at least, rifle it doesn't matter. Just stay away from blue and yellow.