Mismatch Camo

Charlie Brown

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think I have ever had anything that matches. Most of my stuff is older than half the people reading these forum's

Pdzoller

WKR
Solid colors I won’t wear in the woods without blaze orange are black, or brown. I had two different guys glass me with their rifle scopes last year. I always hang my blaze orange pack cover next to me while I’m glassing.

TheGDog

WKR
Solid colors I won’t wear in the woods without blaze orange are black, or brown. I had two different guys glass me with their rifle scopes last year. I always hang my blaze orange pack cover next to me while I’m glassing.
Same here man. While had on my mesh ghillie, had a 15yo girl scanning thru her rifle-scope for some 2x2 they both saw enter the area above and behind me, which I didn't know about from my sit location. So now I reach-in and grab for this Vortax blaze orange cap and stuff it tween frame and bag to stand straight up off the pack sitting beside me. If I'm in an area where others are more likely to come thru. That particular year closures in some areas had people more doubled-up in others.