MEAT your maker products

I just did 20 lbs of sausage with my 0.75 hp Meat! grinder and 16" vac sealer. I've had both for about 2 years and love them. Definitely a big step up from the cheap sealer and mixer attachment grinder I previously used. I could see going to the 1 or 1.5 hp grinder if I did a ton of ground meat at one time but I usually spread out my grinding throughout the year as needed. If you can pick one up during their sales, I think they are an excellent value.

i usually do a few hundo pounds of meat grind per year. I use the MEAT! #32 grinder because they didn't have the #22 at the time

I bought their biggest chamber vac too. Its pretty much amazing. I can vac seal liquids. It'll seal 2 quart bags at the same time with the size of the seal bar

th0r

FNG
I definitely recommend their products. I have the .75hp and have run a mule deer and 2 elk through it and it worked flawlessly. I bought it on Black Friday for $450. I also have their slicer, jerky gun, and sausage stuffer.

I have the .75 grinder, stuffer, external vac seal and the tape dispenser. Took the gears out of the stuffer in the first year and it was replaced. Been happy with everything so far.

Been eyeballing them myself. Debating theirs vs the Cabelas brand.

Anyone know why the 3/4 HP meat your maker is cheaper than the 1/2?

I got a grinder with the foot pedal, does all the normal stuff plus chicken drumsticks and thighs with bones and all for the dog. I've only had it a year but it's done well so far.

I have their biggest chamber vac sealer and their biggest meat grinder(wanted a #22, but they didn't have one at that time)

So far i'm happy with performance. The grinder has eaten about 15 deer and I've never had an issue.. The vac sealer is used frequently for setting food up for the freezer

Avgjoe77

FNG
Bought the 1/2 horse grinder last year, and put 4 deer through it. Never slowed it down with partially frozen chunks. Even used it to make 25 pounds of breakfast sausage (mixed with pork fat). I'd recommend them.

I bought a cheap slicer from them. It’s effective but not great, but it was cheap lol. It does ok with partly frozen meat don’t think it would work with fully thawed meat.