McMillan Mountain Tracker LR

I do like the looks of this stock. Wish it came in a tikka inlet so I could compare to the rokstok when that comes in
I would bet money they do a tikka inlet for this. Their library of actions they inlet for is extensive. Just ask.

DJL2

Lil-Rokslider
Could someone explain this trigger reach issue that has recently become a problem with 99% of rifle stocks please because I don’t get it.
If you look at the photo @khuber84 posted you can see his trigger finger is 90 degrees from his first knuckle to the tip. Folks will tell you that this 90 degree trigger finger angle allows for optimal trigger pull because you are pressing the pad of your finger straight to the rear on the trigger. When your trigger finger is not aligned in this way, there is some component of the force that is not in-line with the bore.

If I get a chance, I'll post a photo of my A3... because it is physically impossible for me to place the pad of my finger on the trigger and form a 90 degree angle at the first joint of my finger while gripping the rifle on almost every stock I've ever used.