Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

WKR

WKR
Is it in the same neighborhood as say a nf nx8 ? Or not even close?

Juan_ID

WKR
Maven got back to me - the bundles should be back in stock this week. They recommended checking their website.
That’s good news, I signed up for their notifications on the bundle shortly after it sold out. I guess I could just switch back to moa’s, but that just wouldn’t be very wkr of me… 😂

Ikmclean

Lil-Rokslider
That’s good news, I signed up for their notifications on the bundle shortly after it sold out. I guess I could just switch back to moa’s, but that just wouldn’t be very wkr of me… 😂
The email I got from Maven yesterday said they were waiting on a shipment of the scope caps and the should have them in the next couple days

amassi

WKR
Optical quality, and functionality.
Really I should just stop following this thread. I've already made my mind up on a baby atacr but im looking for a reason to save $1300 and buy the tenmile or this maven...but I know in the end I'll get the atacr.

It’s certainly not missing anything optically
But it isn’t an atacr
The only thing it beats the atacr on is reticle but the atacr reticle is very functional
Get the atacr- you’ll be glad you did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
Optical quality, and functionality.
Really I should just stop following this thread. I've already made my mind up on a baby atacr but im looking for a reason to save $1300 and buy the tenmile or this maven...but I know in the end I'll get the atacr.
Have you played with the atacr yet? Even the baby is pretty damn big!

Tell

FNG
Shoot2HuntU
It’s certainly not missing anything optically
But it isn’t an atacr
The only thing it beats the atacr on is reticle but the atacr reticle is very functional
Get the atacr- you’ll be glad you did

Because its reliability is known, or another reason?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
It also doesn't need silly 34mm rings, allows a lower cheek weld and doesn't weigh 32 ( I think?) ounces

I agree a 100% with this. I was going to bring this point up but its not THAT hard to find rings. Albeit for tikkas it was harder before Unknown made their rings.

Before you had to go a rail and rings which added even more weight.

OP
Dioni A

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU
I agree a 100% with this. I was going to bring this point up but its not THAT hard to find rings. Albeit for tikkas it was harder before Unknown made their rings.

Before you had to go a rail and rings which added even more weight.
I honestly think if there was a practicality category this maven would probably win it. Pending a few more drop tests.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I am going to reproof my gun with 10 shots with my SHV on it.
Swap the maven in with its own set of nightforce ultra light mount and rezero and reproof 10 shots
And then drop it per forms protocol.
And when is this happening?

UP NORTH

WKR
Can we get maven to make a 2-10x40ish dialing FFP that’s 18-20 ounces since no one else will?

SWFA doesn’t count since they can’t seem to make them either. Not to mention I don’t want an exposed windage turret and want a zero stop.

That would be the perfect hunting scope for me. Maybe one day.