Mathews Lift Limb issues?

Has anyone had limb issues with only a 70lb draw? Or is it just 80lbs? Any idea if it was just a bad batch?

Little late, but yes.

Been 35 days now, he's still shooting it, has the new limbs but it's shooting so well he hasn't wanted to touch it. It was the first bow to show up, I'd venture he has 7-8k shots on it at minimum.

These delaminations suck, I had a set on a TRX do it 2 or 3 years ago, shot it at least another 1k shots because I didn't want to touch it.

If it happens before a hunt, put some super glue on it. These aren't catastrophic, it's not changing the tune, they still work as they are supposed to.

It still sucks balls. I have an early bow that I'm assuming I'll see it on, have a whole lot of shots on it and they haven't showed up yet. It shoots good enough I hate to say it but I don't really care. I know it will be replaced, and I know it doesn't keep me from shooting it.

Dartons are having a bunch of issues with same thing and my understanding is they are using the same manufacturer for the limbs.

I personally feel like Mathew's has tried to tackle these issues head on with the new limb warranty, when similar issues have come up with other manufacturers and they ignore it. But I might be biased, their bows work really well for me.