Lighten up. Some of you guys need serious therapy.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I really hope you realize you ain't doing it wright unless it's with stick and string.

I'm honestly sick of all these modern firearm hunters around here.
I thought this was the forum of doing it the hard way.
My stick and string do not fit on the eBike. I also realized that archery hunters are anti-gun, worse even then people who shoot copper bullets.

My stick and string do not fit on the eBike. I also realized that archery hunters are anti-gun, worse even then people who shoot copper bullets.

I need that volcano emoji.....

I don't want people realizing my secret, but I been using copper inserts and ferrules to up much FOC for a while now.
Penny Fairy I am.

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pour it out cnelk...your feelings I mean, not the whiskey...

Wags

WKR
There are definitely some guys on here that would complain about a blow job.

That said, I’ve learned some stuff, connected with some folks & had some laughs over some posts, I’ll stick around a bit.

What are you looking at ? I don't have any anger issues. Keep your pyscho- babble bs to yourself. I'm just pissed I didn't get a Wyoming elk tag this year. Honestly I'm fine. Really. No and I mean that. Really I'm fine.
images (1).jpeg

svivian

WKR
I would say a lot of dick measuring goes on here but after seeing and hearing what people think bucks and bulls score I know they don’t know how to use one…

Btaylor

WKR
How much does this therapy cost? Asking for a friend…

It’d be hilarious if this thread devolved into a big ol’ argument about politics.

In case it does you should all know, I’m right. I decided first and got dibs. So long as you understand that it’ll all be cool.
😎
Just like a liberal, claiming something for free. :cool: