Lighten up. Some of you guys need serious therapy.

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
I realize we have some highly intelligent and highly opinionated folks on the Rokslide wagon but for goodness sake relax a little. Is it really that difficult to refrain from criticizing others that might not see things exactly as you do? Perhaps you believe you are providing a public service by demonstrating your intellectual prowess. In truth you are coming off as an uptight asshat

Those of you that need to recite your worldly conquests to appear relevant-are missing the mark. Everyone has something to offer-even those that have yet to kill a truckload of 300 inch elk! The true benefit of a site like Rokslide is to look for commonality and support based on our common interest; not to look for opportunities to disparage others you don't agree with. There is a way to disagree or provide a counter point without coming across like a bitter old turd.

We need a community therapist and some anger management classes. We have some folks seemingly on the verge of combusting into a vapor of rage. If you are angry and spitting hate on 70% of your posts you might need to rethink your mindset. If I am around a campfire with some of you I am throwing myself into the fire.

OK-with that soapbox diatribe out of the way I want to offer my services here. I don't usually like to brag but I do have a 6th degree black belt in smart assery. I have studied with the masters as Fook Yu academy and possibly I can help with those folks needing to control their inner jerk and their outward keyboard commando issues.

PM if I can help and if not then F#@* You:)

It's the off season. I think every hunting forum in the world is like that. Everyone is bored!! When season fires up it'll calm down.
Are people really bored just because its not hunting season? Get some hobbies, or a job, or something. Hunting season is my relief from being busy all the time. If I have time I go shooting, fishing, camping or something.

How much does this therapy cost? Asking for a friend…

It’d be hilarious if this thread devolved into a big ol’ argument about politics.

In case it does you should all know, I’m right. I decided first and got dibs. So long as you understand that it’ll all be cool.
😎

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Generally GPS coordinates for a 180 class muley will get you 5 good sessions. I'll throw in a manscape instructional video as well

CoStick

WKR
When need more evolution vs creationism on here. That was enlightening.

👆 Uh oh…
Piles up tinder, sets down gasoline, fiddles with match… “hope we don’t have a fire”. 😉

Last edited:
No one in here would ever be argumentative or divergent. That would be absolutely unheard of.
Say it ain't so!