Lifetime Hunting License?

Pretty sure the SC lifetime license includes big game and turkeys, I believe you're right on saltwater.

I live in NC now (I have a lifetime here) and I bought my SC lifetime before I moved. SC sends me turkey and deer tags every year.
I actually checked after I posted and big game is now an adder as well as salt water. In '04 when I moved here you could only get you hunting license/freshwater as lifetime. I set a reminder on my calendar to get my lifetime in 3yrs when my current combo expires.

Bought mine when I lived in CA and had some extra cash back in 2005, along with the big game package. Left the state in 2007 never thinking I'd actually make it back to hunt (because turns out hunting in MT is just slightly better). Came in handy just this year when my pops decided he wanted to go hog hunting. Free pig tags are a nice bonus. Now if I could just remember to put in for points for deer...

I live in ny and wish I would have purchased a lifetime hunting and fishing license years ago. By now they would have paid for themselves compared to the annual renewal rates. I feel like I debate biting the bullet every year and getting it over with but never end up doing it.

Purchased on for small game/ trapping. Mainly if I moved could still trap. Probably broke even so far

I have Nebraska and Vermont hunt/fish. I was pretty iffy on buying Vermont, but it could get better here. It was also really expensive.

I play the draws out west hard. I just looked and I'm doing 87 applications this year. I've talked with my partner about it pretty hard, and our next moves will be to Idaho and Arizona so I can get lifetime permits and be in the resident draws.

Bought lifetime comprehensive for IN, knowing I was going to move out in year to MI. So for last 18+ years I hunted IN FREE! The NR total would have been one hellava total but was so nice to know just go hunt! Bought one for son same time even though he lived there. Paid in full easily.

Just double check if still valid if you leave the state and return as NR. Best deal ever IMO!

UP NORTH

WKR
I bought my lifetime deer tag for gun season before I moved out of Minnesota. I'm looking forward going back to deer camp each November.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zman88

FNG
In WV if you purchase a lifetime license before a child is 2 years old it is more than 50% off. Extremely thankful my parents had the foresight to do that for me

MNGrouser

Lil-Rokslider
When my wife left me, I was trying to figure out what to do with my wedding band. Didn't think I'd want to recycle it for the next marriage (There hasn't been one) and I certainly wasn't going to keep wearing it. So I sold it to be melted down by a jeweler. I took the money he paid me and bought a MN lifetime sportsman's license. It gets me my annual fishing, small game and trapping license. I love my decision and am reminded of what crap I got out of by way of my divorce. I'm still holding my breath to see if "till death do us part" means more to the MN DNR than it did to her.

Hikein

FNG
In early 1994 rumors were in the wild that Utah was doing away with their lifetime license program. For $500= fishing, small game, hunting and you got a deer tag of your choice of area. I was in grad school and penniless. I sold a Glock 17 and a Ruger Bearcat.
I can tell you I’ve never once missed those two pistols haha.

JTJ123

FNG
Have one for myself and each of my 3 kids (NY). If they decide to move out of state that can always use them when the return for holidays. No regrets

Hbb6601

FNG
Damn I really wish I would have bought a lifetime for Montana when I lived there paying out of state fees I would have paid for it self 10x by now…..

I questioned Iowa a few weeks ago. I am Veteran lifetime license holder there for hunting and fishing license and habitat fee. I guess they changed their interpretation of the law and will now honor a lifetime license if you move out of the state. I'm still not sure if I qualify for resident tags or not. No one sounded like they were sure or wanted to say yes or no.

Redjones

FNG
Bought mine right after I got out of the service,paid around 480.00 in 88 for it,covers hunting,fishing and all stamps,pretty sure its paid for itself many times over,this is for Indiana.

Greg

rom828q

FNG
Have my Idaho lifetime hunting license. No brainer being younger, especially since it travels with you if you leave the state ever. Just have to pay non-res tag fees. Plus they send you a certificate that is a nice addition to the wall framed! haha

49ereric

WKR
Buying a lifetime license at my age is daring nature to terminate me asap.