Let’s talk underwear

kevlar88

Lil-Rokslider
I use both the Exofficio and 32degree mesh boxer briefs from costco interchangeably. Both are advertised as antimicrobial, I've worn both on multiday hunts with no funk what so ever. When it's time for some more I'll go with the 32degrees and half the price.

Ho5tile1

WKR
I use the badlands ALGUS boxers they are great for hot weather as well as the Sitka silk weight boxers have about 8 pairs of each and rotate them. For hunting I use the First Lite Aerowool. I’ve also used the EXO boxers they are nice as well but they stretched out as the day goes then climb where I don’t like em too…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan_Bow

WKR
I pick up Columbia synthetic boxer briefs at Sierra trading post and they’ve worked well for me in all sorts of activities including hunting and hiking, as well as everyday wear. I’m a cheapskate, I can’t bring myself to pay 20 dollars or more per pair for underwear LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ditched wearing underwear while hunting.. Sounds weird but instead of underwear I wear the form fitting baselayer leggings in the cold and under armor leggings in warm weather.

I do it for 3 reason, Moisture control, cut down on "layers", and tick control. I treat my baselayer with permethrin and I haven't yet had a tick get past the waistbands and the legging goes way down into my boot so i've had a tick down there.

The cutting down on layers is because it gets waay uncomfortable to have underware under my leggins and to pull the leggings and underware down when i need to pee.