Lets Introduce ourselves!

Drummond Lindsey
Windsor, CO
I make my living in the hunting industry

I'm in my late 30s, father to a beautiful 10 month old daughter, husband of a smoking hot lady who doubles as my best friend, dashingly tall, Anglo-Saxon, respectfully athletic, love to party, completely house trained, relaxed, passionate, smell great, have cool hair(shaved head), clean up nice, boast great tie collection, love my mother, have seen The Notebook AND Dirty Dancing several times each, controversial, provocative, short-sighted (with a big picture mentality), raw, emotional, sensitive but still a bad boy and I LIVE to hunt big ass mule deer

Jon Drollinger
38 yo
Firefighter/ Paramedic
Father of 3 (2 girls and 1 boy)
Married to a beautiful and understanding wife
I love to hunt mule deer with a few days each year chasing elk.

Jay Kyle
Okotoks, Alberta
Software Architect by day, Gunbuilder by night (Kyle Precision Arms). Other hats I've worn are: Engineering technician, ticketed small aircraft mechanic, auto mechanic, truck driver, logger - I just couldn't seem to stay in one vocation too long - got bored, needed to move on.
Wife, 3 grown kids, 2 dogs

Passions include: Elk and deer hunting, long range precision mountain shooting, machining in my garage.

I overlooked this thread when it was started a couple of weeks ago. Fun reading.

Jason Turner
Social Worker/Therapist/Director of QA for a mental health agency
Trapper and hunter for 25 yrs
Married to Rhonda- 17 yrs June. Two boys, 14 and 7.
Learning to bowhunt whitetails w/ my recurve from the ground. I also LOVE walking through the woods for scouting and just to get away from my routine.

Introduction: Hello DIY folks. Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Thomas B. call sign Bushwhacker. I leave in Loveland, CO and I’m passionate about the Back country. I been a traditional bow hunter for years; however, a shoulder strain from over training gave way to purchasing a compound bow. I have been hunting with that for the last 2 years. They are killing machines I will have to admit. Enjoy all things archery. I also enjoy Ice climbing, Snow climbing back packing and fly fishing. I was into the 14er’s for a few years. But success of just reaching the summit lost its appeal. Today if I have to climb high to fly fish a lake; now that’s a whole new ball game. This is the first forum I have joined. By and far the best site going. I am a gear junkie no doubt about it. My most recent purchase the Mega tarp and small stove. I also have Kifaru pack and accessories, Kuiu clothing etc, al. And now Kifaru had to come out with the High Camp. What’s a gear junkie to do? Hanwag boots are next on the list. Enough said for now!
Best regards,
Bushwhacker

TJ
Born and raised in Arizona
28 years old
Code monkey for the DoD for work
Love adventure racing, climbing, triathlon, all typical sports, anything physical. Like to hunt both as a tradition and an excuse to be in the wilderness.

Kendall Card
41 years young
Grew up in OR, now in Utah the past 20.
Small biz owner (hunting industry - 2 websites and a clothing company) = workaholic.
5 awesome kids ages 14-3 and a beautiful wife of 17 years who knows me well enough and loves me more that she puts up with my passions of hunting, skiing, running, climbing...she's never said "no you can't go" and I'm blessed/lucky for having her.
Love to backcountry ski, trail run, climb mountains and of course archery hunting for elk and sometimes deer. Elk is my hunting passion.

Erik
46 years old & starting to feel it.
Married with a two-year-old future hunting buddy.
Small business owner (Resort) & Part-time marine sales
Lived in MN all my life and would love to move west, but business prevents it.
Gear Junkie, Whitetail, Bear & Elk hunter...trying to get into backcountry hunting.

Rudy from Huntography

Northern Colorado

Husband, father, hunter and filmmaker.

I film America's hunters, one at a time.

Nice to met you all here. Maybe one day in the backcountry hunting our favorite game.

Hello Roksliders!
My name is Kelly Grahmann and here's my story...
As a kid I grew up in the outdoors and for some reason have always been infatuated with Alaska since birth!
That has spawned a life recipe for adventure. I feel that the Rokslide crew has been sewn by the same hands so to speak.

Eight years ago a buddy and myself drew a 16B NM Wilderness Elk tag. That successful yet kill-less DYI backpacking trip has awaken the mountain man within, lol.

Kelly
Age – 31
Profession - Electrical Technician
Locale - Texas – Flatlander
Interests - Outdoor Adventure, Hunting, Optics, Shooting Sports (Archery, but I don’t discriminate), Hiking, Fishing, Gear

Jeff Ramirez
Project Manager for a Heavy Civil Construction Company
San Jose CA
Love the Outdoors: Solo Bowhunter, I rifle hunt (occasionally), fish when I can, I don't mt. bike as much as I like anymore and spend way too much time upgrading my old house pretending to be a DIY guy.

Will Ellison
Oil and Gas Pipelines
Just moved to Houston from Denver
Fishing, skiing, travel, golf, and oh yeabow hunting.

Todd
Alberta, Canada
Commercial helicopter pilot for 25 years
I've been hunting since I was 10 years old. Have a great wife who also hunts and is a champion lumberjill in timber sports and a registered massage therapist. I have two older kids from a previous marriage, daughter is a commercial fixed wing pilot living in Yellowknife NWT and my son is a petroleum tech. My youngest daughter is 7 and her name is Hunter, I told her she has to grow into her name!!! All of us love the outdoors and my son shares my strong passion for hunting and has taken some nice animals. I always thought nothing could beat moose hunting in the rut until I hunted elk in the rut..... One thing I can say about this site compared to a couple others is that for the most part people get along!
I'm thankful to live in a part of the world that offers plenty of game and a variety of species as well as a generous season length.

Rocky Epperson
Law Enforcement
SW Washington (wishing I lived somewhere else)
Also a gear junkie who is willing to travel to chase four legged critters

David Claus
Engineering Manager (Industrial/Power Gen)
SW Denver Foothills
Married 12yrs (2nd) w/ 2 boys + 2 girls
Backpack hunting for Elk and Mulies w/ bow and/or muzzleloader
Used to be half-a**ed tournament 3-D archer and whitetail hunter
Gear junkie on a budget

Back