Kuiu Sale

lcx321

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t think anyone is saying you have to have that gear to be successful. People kill moose with their bumpers, I wonder if they look down on people who use rifles?

I can’t support kuiu because they finance unethical hunters. Their gear is pretty affordable and designed well but F them for financing slob hunters.
Who did they support?

I picked up a couple more of the 145 zip shirts the other day. I absolutely love those shirts. Then today I got the 60% off the Venture packs so I got one for me and the wife. We needed some day packs. Many other items I would like to try but I just don't need them.

Rabbit46

FNG
I don’t think anyone is saying you have to have that gear to be successful. People kill moose with their bumpers, I wonder if they look down on people who use rifles?

I can’t support kuiu because they finance unethical hunters. Their gear is pretty affordable and designed well but F them for financing slob hunters.
Add me to the list of people curious about who you are referring to here.

FAAFO

WKR
I see what you did there. 🧐
Made it pretty obvious. To be fair it’s just the AK side of it I can comment on 🤨 I’ve heard nothing but great things on the ID side.

Slander and gaslighting? Ummm neither. I stated my opinion on their ethics. Like stated they make great gear and I believe their prices are reasonable. I just chose not to support a company that pays unethical slobs.

Last edited:

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Got a Divide 2000 from the outlet instead of the sale, it was cheaper for that discount grey color. Supposed to be a great saddle hunting/mobile deer hunting bag.

What/Who are we talking about?
I didn't think Kuiu used paid influencers. Maybe that changed after Hairston? I know they supply some outfitters with logo gear. IMO, these are some of the outfitters worth considering.

dsotm

Lil-Rokslider
Made it pretty obvious. To be fair it’s just the AK side of it I can comment on 🤨 I’ve heard nothing but great things on the ID side.

Slander and gaslighting? Ummm neither. I stated my opinion on their ethics. Like stated they make great gear and I believe their prices are reasonable. I just chose not to support a company that pays unethical slobs.
And yet you seemingly cannot name a single one of these slobs