Kuiu Sale

I can’t support kuiu because they finance unethical hunters. Their gear is pretty affordable and designed well but F them for financing slob hunters.
Yes. Who exactly are you talking about? First I’ve heard of it.

lcx321

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t think anyone is saying you have to have that gear to be successful. People kill moose with their bumpers, I wonder if they look down on people who use rifles?

I can’t support kuiu because they finance unethical hunters. Their gear is pretty affordable and designed well but F them for financing slob hunters.
Who did they support?

I picked up a couple more of the 145 zip shirts the other day. I absolutely love those shirts. Then today I got the 60% off the Venture packs so I got one for me and the wife. We needed some day packs. Many other items I would like to try but I just don't need them.

Rabbit46

FNG
I don’t think anyone is saying you have to have that gear to be successful. People kill moose with their bumpers, I wonder if they look down on people who use rifles?

Add me to the list of people curious about who you are referring to here.

FAAFO

WKR
Easy to get stuck in the rut on the who but what’s important is why do they do it?

🤨😬