KUIU bino harness confirmation?

Juan_ID

WKR
Anyone else get an order confirmation on their KUIU bino harness? I wasn't expecting one beings I hadn't read anything on the blog about them recently or received anything from them in regards to the harness... Hopefully it will get here by Saturday!

RyanD

FNG
Yeah, been looking forward to it since they announced it

Drelk

FNG
Chomping at the bit to hear reviews on the finished product. Please post your thoughts after u get your hands on them

BigSurArcher

Banned
None have actually shipped so don't be alarmed when you aren't seeing a tracking number quite yet. Hang tight, they will be going out very soon!

Todd

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Todd when you say very soon, are we talking like this week or?? :)

Hardstalk

WKR
Question bsa. For those that dont tuck in their shirts. Have you tried one out and did you notice it bunching up your shirt in the rear? Im hesitant to order on that fact alone. Curious if you have any experience. Try to get a vid with the large and xl pouch loaded with glass, and do some basic movements arms up, down, bending over. This would really help my decision making. Ill shoot this to you in a p.m also. I know you have been busy lately.

BigSurArcher

Banned
Question bsa. For those that dont tuck in their shirts. Have you tried one out and did you notice it bunching up your shirt in the rear? Im hesitant to order on that fact alone. Curious if you have any experience. Try to get a vid with the large and xl pouch loaded with glass, and do some basic movements arms up, down, bending over. This would really help my decision making. Ill shoot this to you in a p.m also. I know you have been busy lately.

I've messed around with it a bit, not nearly as much as much as a number of others, but bunching of the back of the shirt is something that hasn't seemed to be an issue.

Kotaman

WKR
Check that...No tracking number for the harness...The number I recieved was for another order. Are these close to shipping?

MattB

WKR
I called today to ask when they would be shipping as I need to get mine this week in time for a hunt, and it sounds like they will be shipping really soon.

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
I too just got off the phone with them as I had a question on a charge on my cc and the lady told me some had shipped Thursday and Friday of last week so some peeps should be getting their hands on them real soon if they haven't already...

BigSurArcher

Banned
Hardstalk, I kept your question in mind with regards to the shirt bunching up while hunting this weekend, and there was no bunching whatsoever. The system feels non-existant when worn with a pack on as well, and there is zero interference while shooting a bow. I think you guys are going to be really happy with them.

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
To those of you guys that have gotten these little buggers what are your thoughts? Me personally, idono what I was expecting but I am not all too surprised that I still like my crooked horn bino system... Maybe I need to give the KUIU some time and it'll grow on me?