Kifaru Warranty Not What It Used To Be

jmillr1

WKR
How do they handle weight? On par with Exo and Kifaru?
I’m not trying to start a back and forth but I’ve owned a Duplex Lite and IA frame and the IA was far superior. I tried on a buddies EXO (last gen) and I’d say they were comparable but the IA frame helped to alleviate my lower back issues which wasn’t the case with my duplex lite frame

TheCougar

WKR
I just sent them a belt that had the stitching ripping out where the shoulder straps attach to the belt. The pack is at least 8 years old and has been abused repeatedly. They sent me a new belt, no questions asked. I wouldn’t have called it a defect- just overuse, but they honored it immediately.

OP
renagde

renagde

WKR
I just sent them a belt that had the stitching ripping out where the shoulder straps attach to the belt. The pack is at least 8 years old and has been abused repeatedly. They sent me a new belt, no questions asked. I wouldn’t have called it a defect- just overuse, but they honored it immediately.
Good to know. That's the CS that we're all used to from Kifaru.

Lawnboi

WKR
What the heck. I had the same thing happen with my 6 year old duplex. Shoulder strap stitching ripped out. Told me I needed to buy new straps and that was it.

Maybe they notice people are not happy.

I don’t expect them to just replace everything but if stitching is failing it’s hard to not have a path to repair.