Kifaru Bino Harness

Dang you wouldn’t have liked it Back in the day then with kifaru. It used to be 6 weeks at a minimum before you got what you ordered as everything was built to order. Waits can be tough but sometimes good things are worth the wait
Seriously. I'm pretty sure my Sawtooth I ordered in 2012 took over three months to arrive.

Anybody receive a size small yet...? I am curious to know if it looks like my Zeiss RF's will fit in this size. I know their chart says medium but my measurement with eye cups set are 6.8" and the "bucket" height measurement on the website says 7".

churley15

FNG
Classified Approved
Curious if anyone’s gotten a chance to see how the NL pures with a headrest fit in the medium? Been surprised it hasn’t been shown in the marketing for the harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbee

WKR
Mine arrived. Not sure I’m going to like it as much as my current ACG.
Likes and dislikes? I have a Sitka bino harness and I wish it covered my GeovidR 10x42s better. I also lost a mag out of it last winter. I was eyeballing the Kifaru.

Lawnboi

WKR
Likes and dislikes? I have a Sitka bino harness and I wish it covered my GeovidR 10x42s better. I also lost a mag out of it last winter. I was eyeballing the Kifaru.
I’m going to hold off until I get a little use on it. Mine also will be holding Leica hd-r geovids.

Jimbee

WKR
I’m going to hold off until I get a little use on it. Mine also will be holding Leica hd-r geovids.
Does it completely-ish close? I'll probably just buy if I get the in stock notification. Thanks

Lawnboi

WKR
Does it completely-ish close? I'll probably just buy if I get the in stock notification. Thanks
It does, binos are completely encapsulated. It dosnt feel terrible in terms of fit.

I think what kifaru did with some of the little pockets, pretty much all over is clever, I’m not sure I will use all/any of them, but we will see.

I’m also used to an acg flip up lid, so this is something different for me, as Iv used the same acg for going on 7 years now. Opening it one handed is easy, but I need to work on closing.

Im anti magnets due to a few harnesses I used early on, so Atleast this one is void of those.

One other harness I’d Like to try, if this one dosnt work out would be the stone glacier.

jpz606

FNG
I ordered a deluxe on day 1 of pre sale and it still hasn’t shipped. I’ll update if it goes out this week like they say it should.

Lawnboi

WKR
This one’s not going to work for me, buckles right under shoulder straps.
If anyone wants it, it’s a regular medium

Last edited:

Kostrize

WKR
Curious if anyone’s gotten a chance to see how the NL pures with a headrest fit in the medium? Been surprised it hasn’t been shown in the marketing for the harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried x42 NLs with headrest in a Small. It was a very tight fit, I imagine the medium will be ok though

I tried x42 NLs with headrest in a Small. It was a very tight fit, I imagine the medium will be ok though
I got the med for my 12x42 NL, no head rest, I don’t like too tight of a fit personally, I don’t want to be having to wiggle them in every time

Hoping I end up liking it, but if not, I’m perfectly content with my OV gen 2, but didn’t care for marsupial, and really despise the stone glacier

The catamount is my next if I don’t love the kifaru, it looks sick, and I would have tried it first if it released a couple weeks earlier

Jotis

WKR
This one’s not going to work for me, buckles right under shoulder straps.
If anyone wants it, it’s a regular medium
Yep that is what I am afraid of also. Have seen several pictures that show the buckles under the shoulder straps

Lawnboi

WKR
Yep that is what I am afraid of also. Have seen several pictures that show the buckles under the shoulder straps
I think it would work fine on a bigger guy. I wear a medium shirt and I didn’t see any way I could make it work.

It’s a fairly large harnes, if they tucked the buckles in the wings maybe

Easy catch and release for me.

I got the med for my 12x42 NL, no head rest, I don’t like too tight of a fit personally, I don’t want to be having to wiggle them in every time

Hoping I end up liking it, but if not, I’m perfectly content with my OV gen 2, but didn’t care for marsupial, and really despise the stone glacier

The catamount is my next if I don’t love the kifaru, it looks sick, and I would have tried it first if it released a couple weeks earlier
Hadn’t heard of the Catamount until your post. That thing looks slick. I have no issues with my OV but damn if I’m not tempted to try that one out.