Kifaru Bino Harness

Sadler

WKR
I got my kifaru bino harness today. Got it loaded up and shot my bow with it for awhile. I’m liking it. Gonna put it to the test but so far a fan.
When did you order? I ordered well within an hour of their launch and haven’t received a shipping notification yet.

Buzzkill

FNG

Attachments

• IMG_2642.jpeg
    IMG_2642.jpeg
    545.8 KB · Views: 84
What’s everyone’s plans for a tether since kifaru doesn’t freaking have one with the harness? That’s a bit irritating to me, but I’m looking forward to mine showing up

What’s everyone’s plans for a tether since kifaru doesn’t freaking have one with the harness? That’s a bit irritating to me, but I’m looking forward to mine showing up

I’m just going to switch out the marsupial padded straps that are on my harnesses to the kifaru harness. Even if the kifaru straps had tethers, I would’ve still switched them, I just prefer how the marsupial straps fit.

Marsupial sells their basic harness straps for 20 bucks/padded harness for 30 and they come with the tethers. Definitely an unneeded extra expense, but an option.

You could also sew a webbing loop onto the kifaru harness and just buy the marsupial tethers for 5 bucks/pair.

Last edited:
I’m just going to switch out the marsupial padded straps that are on my fhf harnesses to the kifaru harness. Even if the kifaru straps had tethers, I would’ve still switched them, I just prefer how the marsupial straps fit.

Marsupial sells their basic harness straps for 20 bucks/padded harness for 30 and they come with the tethers. Definitely an unneeded extra expense, but an option.

You could also sew a webbing loop onto the kifaru harness and just buy the marsupial tethers for 5 bucks/pair.
Yeah, it will be plenty easy to figure out, but shouldn’t have to

I’ll probably steal a set of tethers from one of my other harnesses. Only really need one side, i just need to have the kifaru harness in hand to see what my best option is

More of a principle thing than an actual problem, but it’s cheaper than I expected it was going to be, so I’ll get over it 😏

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
I actually replaced my marsupial harness with the new FHF air frame and they have my favorite tethers I’ve used so far. Will likely just swap it over to the Kifaru if I keep it. N2 The Wild tethers on eBay are fantastic as well. A little ingenuity and you can hook them to anything.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2663.jpeg
    IMG_2663.jpeg
    443.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2661.jpeg
    IMG_2661.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 95
Just saw these are not yet in the hands of those who pre-ordered weeks ago?

And now their IG says a “few weeks.”

Sorry, that’s ridiculous.
Eh, I’m anxious to get mine, but it’s really not a big deal, they have gone through a big change, and in short order they will be back in rhythm. I’m sure it’s not from lack of effort or care, they have earned my patience, and I think it will be worth the wait… I hope it’s what I expect, but I like what I’ve seen of it.