Kansas next state to ban game cameras on Public Land

CorbLand

WKR
No claims on public land. First come basis
I am really hopeful he meant that as “it’s been claimed for a camera” as in don’t put your camera above the one already on the tree. I disagree with that but if he means for hunting, woof.

swampokie

WKR
Get those damn cameras out of the woods but bait n blast turkeys. Kansas is really a pioneer in innovation when it comes to regs.

Overdrive

WKR
This is why they are getting banned. Nothing to do with fair chase. Some people think the camera claims the spot, some people steal cameras, some people complain about the cameras. In the end, they just create too many problems.

Also, my god at the statement of “I support doing whatever the law allows and am against any further regulation.”

Some real gems in this one. I think this calls for memeage.
Yup I'm a gem for sure, a 10% fighting for the 90% that don't care and want to be regulated out of activities.

It's sad hunters are ok with more regulations over themselves, what's next? Hunters don't want to stand together, so let's make it easy for the anti hunters and legislators.

It may seem like a small thing for most of you that I would fight against a game camera law in a state I don't hunt or live in, but when do we draw the line.

Stealing anything is unlawful no one stands with thief's.

CorbLand

WKR
Yup I'm a gem for sure, a 10% fighting for the 90% that don't care and want to be regulated out of activities.

It's sad hunters are ok with more regulations over themselves, what's next? Hunters don't want to stand together, so let's make it easy for the anti hunters and legislators.

It may seem like a small thing for most of you that I would fight against a game camera law in a state I don't hunt or live in, but when do we draw the line.

Stealing anything is unlawful no one stands with thief's.
Apparently that line is drawn at what is currently legal.

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
AZ checking in here. After the ban we've been seeing less cameras, but there are still a bunch out there. Some habits take a while to change. AZ G&F seems to be picking them up when they find them too.

WCB

WKR
Get those damn cameras out of the woods but bait n blast turkeys. Kansas is really a pioneer in innovation when it comes to regs.
I mean the baiting of the Turkey is probably more work than just hunting them... so probably just guys that want to put effort into it.

swampokie

WKR
It seems that it’s deer hunters that mite want an easy Turkey that leave corn in the feeders after deer season. Not much work compared to legging it out to find one.