Justice Alito "cooks" (literally!) BATFE "ghost gun" rule!

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately, most of the articles I've read express the opinion that SCOTUS is disposed to allow Biden's Ghost Gun rule to stand. But on the other hand, the mainstream press could be just rewriting a single opinion from a writer on ScotusBlog:

Yoder

WKR
I used to get all anxious and worried about new gun laws. I honestly don't care anymore. I don't even pay attention to any of them. I will not comply.

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider
I used to get all anxious and worried about new gun laws. I honestly don't care anymore. I don't even pay attention to any of them. I will not comply.
I see your point, and many of my friends agree with you, but when good people don't get politically involved, manipulators like Bloomberg and crazies in Demanding Moms get their way because of $$ and the determination associated with extremists. If unchecked, eventually we will lose our rights bit by bit.

EdP

WKR
If you are not anxious and worried then I suspect you are not supporting those organizations fighting for our 2A rights. That's all well and good until guns are outlawed and the gov't confiscates them as happened in the UK. I am not worried so much about my 2A rights given my age, but I worry about those of my grandkids.

I don't know how anyone could ever make an argument that an 80% lower is practically a firearm. It takes special equipment and expertise to turn one into a 'firearm.'

Maybe there are other examples where the effort or expertise required isn't so high? Dunno.

ODB

WKR

A history lesson from the great Will Shirer. I’m not calling anyone in politics a new Hitler, but it is almost invariably the failure of the people to stop a threat.

Apathy is the totalitarian’s greatest ally.

IMG_5857.jpeg