Japan made Burris Signature HD latest model selling for $207 on Amazon

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up and Amazon has a very good return policy which I used on many occasions.

I don't think I've ever seen any modern day newest model brand spanking new Japan made Binoculars selling this cheap before with a no questions asked lifetime forever warranty.

Think Leupold BX-4 with a narrower FOV for less than half the price more like closer to 1/3 the price.

"Amazon.com: Burris Signature HD 10x42 Hunting Binoculars : Electronics" https://www.amazon.com/Burris-Signature-Premium-Hunting-Binoculars/dp/B0CLPJ775Y?th=1&psc=1

Last edited:

Loper

WKR
You should post this in the Gear Deals sub forum so it gets more visibility (no pun intended).

Just a heads up and Amazon has a very good return policy which I used on many occasions.

I don't think I've ever seen any modern day newest model brand spanking new Japan made Binoculars selling this cheap before with a no questions asked lifetime forever warranty.

Think Leupold BX-4 with a narrower FOV for less than half the price more like closer to 1/3 the price.

"Amazon.com: Burris Signature HD 10x42 Hunting Binoculars : Electronics" https://www.amazon.com/Burris-Signature-Premium-Hunting-Binoculars/dp/B0CLPJ775Y?th=1&psc=1
Are you sure these aren’t Chinese made? Burris website says China for that line.

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered the 15s, paid 528 bucks and they have a MSRP of 960 and street price of 799. I have the 15x athlons now and I'll return if they are not better. a lot of the hands on reviews of the 8s and 10s say Japan so worth a shot at this price.

Edit: after ordering I did a quick search and these 15s appear to have the almost identical specs of the Tract 15s. Probably from the same manufacturer.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered the 15s, paid 528 bucks and they have a MSRP of 960 and street price of 799. I have the 15x athlons now and I'll return if they are not better. a lot of the hands on reviews of the 8s and 10s say Japan so worth a shot at this price.

Edit: after ordering I did a quick search and these 15s appear to have the almost identical specs of the Tract 15s. Probably from the same manufacturer.
The 15x56s just went up to $540.

OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
I had the 12x50’s and I’m pretty sure they were Chinese.
I only have interest in their $207 8x42s just for the ridiculously cheap current price. These are their latest 2023 upgraded models. Last I know they were made in Japan however Amazon has an excellent return policy to fall back on.

I already have their Signature HD 10x42 Rangefinder Binoculars.

I was really contemplating on also buying their 15x56s but the price just went up today from yesterday's $528 to today's $540. $500 for Japanese made current model Binoculars from Burris I think is super cheap.

I'd be curious as to how it compares to the Tract Toric version that's been selling strictly direct to consumer for $1044 with "no middle man markups".

OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider

Message me what you think and also post something when you receive them. By the time you get them the price may have gone up even more. May even be appealing to buy them from you for what you paid plus additional shipping cost rather than returning them for refund.

Man I should have ordered one of those yesterday.

OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully getting mine in the mail tomorrow and I'm gonna buy another if it's still $187 or cheaper first thing tomorrow morning