Japan made Burris Signature HD latest model selling for $207 on Amazon

OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
I'm interested in the New 8x32 UHD as well.
Widest FOV in a currently produced 8x32 at 472 FT which is just 5 feet shy of 477 FT of the 8x42 Swarovski NL Pures followed by 465FT Zeiss Victory SF 8x32 which I'm currently trying to find the best deal on to buy next as well.

KenLee

WKR
It's called OCD needing to compare anything and everything including the exact same models. I'm curious to see how that Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 15x56 compares to my $155 Baigish 15x60 and $450 Vortex Vulture HD 15x56 and you had already mentioned the Burris Signature HDs are slightly clearer and I don't yet have a Cronus UHD Gen 2 in 15x56 in my collection yet.

I am currently seeking psychiatric help now and have in fact already had 3 sessions and in fact seen 2 different shrinks within the last 4 weeks. With appointments scheduled for at least twice a month until I'm (hopefully) cured.

Bless you. If I discussed my OCD with shrinks, they'd probably retire or go to a ward themselves.

Did anybody ever purchase these from amazon? I see the 12x50's are now only like $263. These would not be used for hunting; I'd just buy a few pairs for a couple of our haying & chore tractors and maybe the UTV's if they were are decent.

Last edited:
Did anybody ever purchase these from amazon? I see the 12x50's are now only like $263. These would not be used for hunting; I'd just buy a few pairs for a couple of our haying & chore tractors and maybe the UTV's if they were are decent.
I got the 15s, that's a steal at 263 for the 12s

Wrongside

WKR
A buddy and I grabbed some 8x42s when they were on for $187. They’re quite good for the Amazon blowout prices. Really good resolution, but a rather narrow FoV.

I used mine last weekend on a bear hunt, and compared them to a bunch of other 8x42s. They’ll make a great truck bino.

Curious about the 12x...

Any idea how these compare to the tract toric 12.5?
I don’t have any experience with the either of them in 12.5x, but have used the Tract 15x, 8x and 10x a fair bit. And based on comparing the Burris 8x and Tract 8x side by side, I’d bet money the Tract 12.5 is noticeably better than the Burris. And it’d better be, it costs quite a bit more than these Amazon Burris deals. ;)