is there anywhere in Wyoming that isn't windy?

Jon Boy

WKR
In all honesty any where in wyo or montana is going to have a substantial amount of wind. Not positive on all of idaho but the places I've spent a a good amount of time in the SE part of the state was fairly windy. Its just a fact of life when you live close to mtns.

Bighorns247

Lil-Rokslider
I'm actually shocked by how many people disagree with me. Evidently they don't live around here and don't pay attention to statewide weather forecasts. Why is Greybull consistently so cold? Hmmm... I wonder...

OP
darcytribe
ok, ok, I'm convinced! Crossing Wyoming off the list of potential states to move to!

OP
darcytribe
To put the finishing touches on this thread... I watched a Fox News report yesterday that showed a video from a state trooper dash cam of a tractor trailer being blown over by the wind onto a state trooper vehicle. Wyoming is officially off the list!

oldgoat

WKR
To put the finishing touches on this thread... I watched a Fox News report yesterday that showed a video from a state trooper dash cam of a tractor trailer being blown over by the wind onto a state trooper vehicle. Wyoming is officially off the list!

That could honestly be anywhere West of the Mississippi just about!

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
No. I lived in Cheyenne for 3 years and the wind was terrible. Windiest place by far I have ever lived and I have lived in many states in the west. No other place comes close. And it is pretty much windy all the time just how windy is the question of the day. It made where I grew up in SE Idaho (suppose to be pretty windy) seem like the wind was a gentle breeze.