Interview with Mtwarden

While perusing the RS forums one day, I noticed a tag line in Mike's signature: "2023 miles in 2023". I loved the idea of such a cool challenge. He graciously agreed to join me for a podcast episode to talk about the task, his years of experience in the mountains, and a great chat on gear.

With his presence on here, I thought I'd post for those who may be interested but not otherwise know about the episode. It's linked here or you can find it under your podcast platform de jour.

Thanks to the good folks at RS allowing me to post this for no other reason than giving Mike a much-deserved chance to enjoy a few minutes of the spotlight (for all 3 of our regular listeners- ha ha!).

Thanks again for the time and great conversation, @mtwarden!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Kyle for having me on and encouraging me to step outside of my comfort zone to do a podcast :D

It’s reminiscent of my college Public Speaking class. I had to have that class to graduate, but I dropped that class twice (maybe even three times) before finally finishing in my senior year.

You really helped put me at ease and while I certainly won’t be going into the podcast business any time soon, I managed through it without too much angst :)

OP
V2Pnutrition
I'm not sure what grade you winded up with in that Public Speaking class, but you did an awesome job. The first of many podcasts in your future :)