Instant coffee sticks

Andrewdk

FNG
Hope everyone is having a good start to their season.

Looking for more options for instant coffee. I drank the BRCC koolaid awhile back and while I enjoy their instant sticks, Id like to find a more economical option with decent taste. I like having the option of single serve sticks, I pack my own day's worth of meals into gallon plastic bags.
Tried doing energy gel shots instead of coffee this past weekend and it didn't work out for me. I used to carry a canister of ground coffee and do the pourover every morning, but it's just one more thing to clean up. Thanks in advance for any hidden gems out there.

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
just went through this myownself and ordered some mt . hagen off amazon that should be here friday. i bought a pour over thing the other day and wasn't a fan of the hassle, bought another one off amazon that has 3 legs and a baggie so atleast it's light i suppose but I usually only have one 500 ml cup to boil water drink coffee from when hiking so it seems like a big fiasco to not just have the instant packet.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
If anyone is interested in some Starbucks Italian Roast Via's, I have a bunch I can sell. I used to buy them in bulk from a source that got them from retailers after they expired. But they're still good for years past the expiration. I use them every season, have some in my packs, in my trucks, and take them when traveling. I have more than I'll use in my lifetime.

ssgjpd

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
big fan of Starbuck VIA, wife recent found the Starbuck Holiday blend and when they come back I will getting a good stash of them.

big fan of Starbuck VIA, wife recent found the Starbuck Holiday blend and when they come back I will getting a good stash of them.
Need to try that one!

I am sort of a coffee snob at home, so don't judge me too much on this--but in the backcountry I will often start my morning with a Nalgene filled with 2 starbucks via and one chocolate breakfast essentials. Pretty good combo, and even palatable cold if you're in a hurry and just need the caffeine fix.

I had been a brcc fan for a while but I had a couple of boxes that had seals on packaging go bad. They were like little blocks of concrete in the packs. Switched back to via and haven’t found a reason to change.

Wrench

WKR
I hate Starbucks... but I can't beat the premium instant in the 3oz can. I just repackage it and rock on.

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Death wish instant is good. I’m actually gonna try the coffee tea bags this year. I might just buy loose leaf tea bags and make my own. The only instant I’ve tried that wasn’t bitter was the death wish. It’s very strong though