Black Rifle Coffee Company

I’ve moved away from Black Rifle in favor of small independent roasters.
I find the smaller roasters to be far cheaper and much higher quality. Black Rifle is essentially Starbucks with slick marketing aimed at more conservative minded folks. You’re paying a premium price for that marketing. I prefer to pay a premium for flavor.

Is there a rockslide discount code? I am probably due for a refill on my instants and a few bags of brew.
Try Meateater, Heatherlynohh

From what I've seen they don't do much for individual codes.
Its ether on the front page for every one to see or there isn't one.

I’ve moved away from Black Rifle in favor of small independent roasters.
I find the smaller roasters to be far cheaper and much higher quality. Black Rifle is essentially Starbucks with slick marketing aimed at more conservative minded folks. You’re paying a premium price for that marketing. I prefer to pay a premium for flavor.
I'll pay whatever they want if they keep paying Heather to post videos 🥰🥰🥰

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This is a coffee review thread, so we deleted a lot of the political stuff, and a little jabs about other company’s being better. No problem if they are, just start your own thread

I’ve learned, there’s no perfect companies who can keep everyone happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple a passion for coffee with being a veteran owned company that gives back to veterans and first responders and you get Black Rifle Coffee Company. The folks at Black Rifle Coffee Company have given some of the Rokslide writers a chance to try out there products and we'll be chiming in on this thread. The products they have provided are as follows:

Mission Fuel Variety Pack

Coffee Steep Bags

BRCC Instant Coffee singles

My experience:

This is not my first experience with Black Rifle Coffee. At the fire station and ambulance base we tend to look for companies that go out of their way to support veterans, so this coffee naturally fits the bill. I've used quite a few of their different roasts and the first thing that should be noted is this is not your typical Folgers or Maxwell House coffee. Though each person will have their own taste preferences for the roast they prefer, the quality of the coffee is just as good as most fresh ground coffee house brews I have tasted. My personal favorite has been the AK espresso blend, which has a rich dark taste as you'd expect of espresso blends.

I am pretty excited to try the instant packets and single serving brew bags, but the box just came in today so have not had the opportunity yet. I'm really hoping the instant lives up to my expectations, this would really simplify my backcountry coffee routine. I'll keep you guys updated.

Some of the other writers will be giving their opinions when they recieve their boxs, so stay tuned.
47d8b2fe5de46ec88324a769144c06eb.jpg
472b5968383c1a74faaba71beedee539.jpg
20134ff5425d88554e4794ac49e62b7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
We use their cofee at our fire station as well. Just ordered the instant packs for my hunting and fishing. Can’t wait !

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
a7221407e5646544dd1ac0ce39268518.jpg

@ntrlbrnhunter left me a box of these at hunting camp this year. I found that for the strength coffee I like, “pretty strong“ that one bag was only good for about 5 ounces of water.

After I got home I ordered more and now I’ve got it perfected. 10 ounces, two bags, squeeze the bags out after three minutes (using a fork) and it’s a good cup of coffee.

OP
William Hanson (live2hunt)

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
We use their cofee at our fire station as well. Just ordered the instant packs for my hunting and fishing. Can’t wait !
I've been using the instant packs in the woods or at work when I don't have time to make a full pot. They are pretty good for instant.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Has anyone compared them to Starbucks instants?

I have done a side by side both hot and iced. i prefer black rifle over Starbucks. I find the BRC instant a bit darker and more robust Flavor. The instants are usually a mix of freeze dried and micro grind beans And I think BRC really nailed the flavor on the instants.

setting aside politics, I would probably also give them bonus points for veteran ownership ansd support of veterans causes.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I have done a side by side both hot and iced. i prefer black rifle over Starbucks. I find the BRC instant a bit darker and more robust Flavor. The instants are usually a mix of freeze dried and micro grind beans And I think BRC really nailed the flavor on the instants.

setting aside politics, I would probably also give them bonus points for veteran ownership ansd support of veterans causes.

Sweet

Thanks to the other posters who replied.

BRCC instant is next to try them.

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like that the BRCC instant singles aren’t flavored. Not a big deal, but a preference.

Does anyone know for sure…?
It looks to me like the BRCC singles are literally coffee powder. Is there a freeze dried element or “extras” added?