Inguinal Hernia & surgery?

I had two low ones they scoped them and used the mesh in Dec. I was walking same day. Very sore it felt like I had just done a 1000 sit ups. Be sure when laying down you have something to pull your self up on. I used the back of the couch or the bedpost. I was black and blue for a few weeks. I was told 4 weeks recovery time. I dont know if I would of been able to do a whole lot then. In 2 months I did any thing I wanted. I am 70 and it was not to bad.

LFC911

WKR
24 hours post op, feeling better than expected. Very little pain in my abdomen, more like it just did 100 situps, just a tightness. Shoulders still hurt off and on from the CO2 but it is very minor, like a 1-2 on a scale of 10. In two weeks i can start exercising. Just walking the dog now and restricted to 20 lbs.

Reactions: ZDR
Got left inguinal patched with the scope n mesh procedure one month ago. First 3 days was pretty sore, not bad though. Had the shoulder pain bubbles here and there. In one week was feeling pretty good and hung out all day at the beach with friends. Now one month later feeling real strong, starting to hike, run, do pushups, wrestle the kids again. I’m 37 and glad I got it fixed right away rather than wait n worry about it.