SamsonMan22

Lil-Rokslider
As much as I hate the little bit of extra weight it’s the only setup I care to use now. What little of this season I was able to hunt this year was spent hobbling around on all terrain crutches, I liked packing the hnt26 better strictly for its weight but never once felt impeded by the bravo. Now that I’m back to being able to walk and spending some time hiking in the off season getting some shooting practice in the field again I’m glad I gave up on the others and stuck to the bravo. I don’t have any in the field hunting pictures with mine but every one from here on out will have a tikka/bravo combination in it.

Dobermann

WKR
I really like the Bravos but now that the UPR is out i'm not sure i'd go racing to use a bravo for hunting over the UPR stock. Haven't used a UPR yet though, just going off of pictures.
For what it's worth, it's two pieces glued together, with no aluminium 'backbone'. I checked one out in-store and was underwhelmed. Imagine Tikka would do it better than most (I also checked out a similar Bergara stock, which was horrible) ... but I think the Bravo might be the better option, except for weight.

sacklunch

WKR
I've been trying with a new 6mm build and dropping it in a bravo...can weight it uo as required for range fun and drop most of that and throw it on your pack...

But what's with their fitment issues with r700 clones?

-Impact 737r needs a grinder to the screw on chassis near the lug the trigger hanger fits, according to KRG
-LP Fuzion has fitment issues according to KRG
-Terminus Zues owners also reported fitment issues, but haven't asked KRG about that yet.

Wish they'd publish a list of actions that DO actually fit well....obviously tikka, but I've scratched that itch multiple times.

OP
General RE LEE
Did you leave your rifle outside over night lol? I am loving the Bravo more and more now. The grip is fantastic.

ridgeline

FNG
Has it worked well for you? I’ve had good luck with the Ares and Midas Tac. The locking turrets are appealing for a hunting rifle.
Has worked like a charm in all regards !! I added it to inventory after the stellar results with my two Helos 2-12x BTR Gen2 Mil/Mil's....

BLJ

WKR
Has worked like a charm in all regards !! I added it to inventory after the stellar results with my two Helos 2-12x BTR Gen2 Mil/Mil's....

I’ve read a lot of good about those as well. Too many scopes to choose from and not enough rifles.😁. Thanks.