Ideas for next duck season…

Andyram_18

Lil-Rokslider
Gotta throw The Great Salt Lake in there... Overlooked by many but world class hunting. We have such a huge variety here... Cinnamon Teal, GWT, Mallards, Cans', Reds', BB, Tundra Swan, Pintails, Wigeon, Spooners, Ruddy Ducks, Mergies (Red Breasted and Hoodies).... The list goes on. Sunrises and sunsets are incredible here... You are on the marsh within 35 minutes of Salt Lake City. Pretty Flippin cool.

MF11

FNG
Flooded timber absolutely wrecked all other waterfowling for me. Prior to it, I saw thousands of birds die in cornfields throughout the Midwest and Canada. I got the timber bug and leaned against my first tree about 15yrs ago. You couldn’t pay me anymore to lay in a cornfield and turn on spinners and have every bird come in exactly the same. Timber or nothing for me….
Timber does that to people… the hardest thing with timber is having water and a big freeze up north to push ducks down to the GTR’s in the south. It’s definitely a quality over quantity hunt. One good timber hunt will ruin somebody for the rest of their days. It’s just getting harder to come by for NR’s to get in on a good operation now that the secret is out.