Idaho Fish and Game Website problems

I don't think you can log in on multiple devices this year. Only one per person.
I never actually logged in. When you go to the goOutdoorsidaho.com page, it automatically gives you a place in line. Looks like its just taking IP addresses or something. On my computer, I'm #2735, When the site kept crashing, I used my phone and got 31000.

So, some people may have tried the same thing and gotten a place in line but might not actually be getting a tag.

I don't think you can log in on multiple devices this year. Only one per person.
Well something is screwed up I've been logged in on my computer all day went on my phone and it's showing another spot in line and I haven't been on the site in 3-4 days on my phone. They definitely have a mess on their hands.

Ugh. Anyone else getting a pit in their stomach, waiting for the next update that says, "Due to unforseen circumstances and high demand, we will be cancelling today's sale. Details about..." And POOF, there goes everyone's spot in line.

Ugh. Anyone else getting a pit in their stomach, waiting for the next update that says, "Due to unforseen circumstances and high demand, we will be cancelling today's sale. Details about..." And POOF, there goes everyone's spot in line.
I'm guessing it poofed on the last update

Back