Idaho tag issues

On january 1st i ordered my idaho license and cougar tag and wolf tags. Got home from alaska today expecting them to be waiting for me in the mail, but no luck. Anybody else having this problem? Seems like that stuff should have arrived by now. Chomping at the bit to go predator calling, and im heading to the f4wm banquet on feb 10th and want to do some hunting on that trip while im there. Is idfg having problems getting tags out? Wondering if i should call them.

mlob1one

WKR
I'd call. I got mine a few weeks ago, and I'm a nonresident.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
Huckleberry Hound
I wouldn’t worry too much. I bought mine dec 1st and got it a week ago. Seems like they were backed up.
Guess ill just stop buying online then, buy in person when i go. Im ready to hunt come thursday. If tags purchaed online will be stuck in limbo for 2 months, thats a no go for me. Already payed 4 weeks ago, but cant go hunt yet. Pretty lame.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure if the tag hasn’t shown up by the time you leave, you should be able to stop by an IDFG regional office and they’ll get you taken care of. You’d think in this digital day and age they shouldn’t have a two month turn around to get someone their tag.

id_jon

WKR
Still waiting on mine that I bought online 12/31 and I'm a resident. You should be able to have them printed at any vendor if they somehow don't arrive by the time you're here.

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure if the tag hasn’t shown up by the time you leave, you should be able to stop by an IDFG regional office and they’ll get you taken care of. You’d think in this digital day and age they shouldn’t have a two month turn around to get someone their tag.
Had to do this for an elk tag last year. Regional office, sign the affidavit that you lost/never received your stuff, pay the duplicate fees, and you’re good to go.

I believe you can download the app and upload your info onto it and be good to go. Maybe this has been discussed already but it’s an easy fix

AND...on the online license site it states they are experiencing significant mailing delays for licenses purchased online.

OP
Huckleberry Hound
Thats great, what are they stating that theyre
AND...on the online license site it states they are experiencing significant mailing delays for licenses purchased online.
Doing to compensate the purchasers? Right now im a month in and waiting. Doubt ill be getting a refund for the 1/12th of the year im unable to hunt. Im off work for 3 weeks right now. Ready to go. But i cant. Pretty lame. Guess i wont be going to idaho until spring bear at this rate. From now on ill just buy tags in person, on my way there.

Thats great, what are they stating that theyre

Doing to compensate the purchasers? Right now im a month in and waiting. Doubt ill be getting a refund for the 1/12th of the year im unable to hunt. Im off work for 3 weeks right now. Ready to go. But i cant. Pretty lame. Guess i wont be going to idaho until spring bear at this rate. From now on ill just buy tags in person, on my way there.
IDK. No info provided beyond they are significantly delayed. I would definitely call them.

Guess ill just stop buying online then, buy in person when i go. Im ready to hunt come thursday. If tags purchaed online will be stuck in limbo for 2 months, thats a no go for me. Already payed 4 weeks ago, but cant go hunt yet. Pretty lame.
You should be able to get them reprinted if you bought them already so you can go hunt. That should never stop you.