Arizona game and fish website not working?

Anyone else having issues trying to buy licenses and apply for the big game draw on the Arizona game and fish website? I've tried on my phone and my desktop computer. I get almost finished up and the website says it's not working.

JD Jones

WKR
I got it sorted out. I waited till the last day intentionally so that I can use my 2023 license to apply on 2 years in a row.
I think the rules prevent this…sunk cost at this point regardless but ya might call em if ya care

OP
Lil-Rokslider
I think the rules prevent this…sunk cost at this point regardless but ya might call em if ya care
I looked into it. 99% sure you can double dip on a license if it's valid on the last day of the application deadline. Next year's deadline is February 13th, and my 1 year hunting license will still be valid.

JD Jones

WKR
I looked into it. 99% sure you can double dip on a license if it's valid on the last day of the application deadline. Next year's deadline is February 13th, and my 1 year hunting license will still be valid.
10-4. I thought I read the lic was to be valid on the draw date. Kudos if you cracked the code!

OP
Lil-Rokslider
10-4. I thought I read the lic was to be valid on the draw date. Kudos if you cracked the code!
I guess I'll find out next year. There are some resources out there that talk about that little tidbit as an Arizona application hack.

JD Jones

WKR
I always do fine with mine but I some how screwed up last year on my sons points (minor). Pretty bummed about starting over his loyalty points

wapitibob

WKR
I guess I'll find out next year. There are some resources out there that talk about that little tidbit as an Arizona application hack.

Not a hack, the license is good for 365 days.

Also, no need to wait, buy the license weeks early and use Feb 14 for the start date (2023). Then go in and apply that same day and write down the license number in the box. The new license will be valid at the app close date next year, Feb 13.

Last edited:
I got it sorted out. I waited till the last day intentionally so that I can use my 2023 license to apply on 2 years in a row.
You can buy your license anytime and choose the date it starts....That way you don't have to wait till the last day and roll the dice with the AZ system crashing.