Idaho Non-Resident Tag

For those lucky enough to get a decent lottery number; has anyone received their Idaho non-res tags in the mail yet? On website is says to allow roughly 10-days but not sure if that pertains to tags from the Dec 1st sale?

Sammymusi

WKR
I haven’t received mine yet but I will be going around the palisades unit and am ready !!

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t got mine either. Definitely longest it’s taken vs the past.

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
For those lucky enough to get a decent lottery number; has anyone received their Idaho non-res tags in the mail yet? On website is says to allow roughly 10-days but not sure if that pertains to tags from the Dec 1st sale?
Man, I’m glad you posted this, I was literally just thinking about it and wondering when they get mailed out/if anyone has gotten their tags yet. Sounds like folks are still waiting, so I won’t start worrying yet.

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
IDGF is probably just busy trying to figure out what they are going to do now that more tags are sold in person vs online.

IdahoBeav

WKR
The online store issued too many tags. It wasn't working in real time with the unusually high volume of in-person sales, so IDFG will be refunding online tag purchases that are over the quota and cap numbers. They are currently determining when the quota and caps were hit and based on time of purchase, they will be sending out notifications and refunds. Those that were able to buy tags just after 10 mountain time should be fine, but if you didn't buy until 11-noon or later, you might be getting a refund.

JDMBEND

Lil-Rokslider
The online store issued too many tags. It wasn't working in real time with the unusually high volume of in-person sales, so IDFG will be refunding online tag purchases that are over the quota and cap numbers. They are currently determining when the quota and caps were hit and based on time of purchase, they will be sending out notifications and refunds. Those that were able to buy tags just after 10 mountain time should be fine, but if you didn't buy until 11-noon or later, you might be getting a refund.
Why am I not surprised. What a sh_tshow!

fatlander

WKR

ThE SyStEm WoRkS jUsT fInE! wHy WoUlD yOu WaNt A dRaW?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Source?

rodney482

WKR
How do you know this?

Bought my tag at 11:07a

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I checked out this information from a source in the know and it's all good, they are just behind. Should be getting tags shortly.

Randy