OP
Nickziegler
Hunters cabin
f27a986c359e00a56049d89bb4d0b31e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
Nickziegler
Do they have a website?I don't see one under google
They do not. He will respond to emails as best form of communication. It's a great trip in beautiful country. Great people. Lots of great food

Last edited:
OP
Nickziegler
That's all she wrote. What an epic hunt in a great place. Lots of bulls. I'll finish up on how travel goes coming back home through Toronto via air canada
c69c7218781afd8633dfc54e0763743e.jpg

OP
Nickziegler
Sitting in Toronto on my connection. I guess super weird. I went to US customs. Declared my firearm. She asked a few questions and sent me on my way. Didn't look at my US customs form or Canadian firearms Dec form. They said it's a new process that they just go through. Pretty nervous they aren't going to make it or I get sent back to customs but the air tags show they are on the Tamarack and not in the building.....weird.

CRJR45

WKR
Sitting in Toronto on my connection. I guess super weird. I went to US customs. Declared my firearm. She asked a few questions and sent me on my way. Didn't look at my US customs form or Canadian firearms Dec form. They said it's a new process that they just go through. Pretty nervous they aren't going to make it or I get sent back to customs but the air tags show they are on the Tamarack and not in the building.....weird.

I did the same thing , showed my passport , rifle was loaded last minute , made it to my destination just fine , hope yours does also.

OP
Nickziegler
All bags made it back. Super weird US customs did not look at any of my paperwork or inspect my rifle. Guess new process. Typical air canada with a 3.5 hr delay for no reason other than scheduling issues